Skip to content
Failure to comply will result in removal of the active service.
- 1. We run a zero tolance policy against SPAM coming from our servers, sending spam will result in the service being terminated on the first offence.
- 2. Services will be terminated if the client is found to be hosting content of offensive nature (Child porn, extremist sites, terrorist sites etc).
- 3. Any type of script, code, or other file that performs harmful action, either to the user affected or as a bulk action triggered by the user.
- 4. Knowingly permitting or hosting malicious content is grounds for immediate termination, and a permanent ban from any future service.
- 5. All abuse notices will have to be responded to within 24hours to avoid the service being suspended, unresolved abuse cases will result in termination of the service after 72hours.
- 6. The terms on this page are subject to change at our sole discretion, it is always the clients responsibility to stay updated on the current regulations.