Skip to content
Your personal data
- 1. Clients’ personal and contact information is never shared with any third party under any circumstance.
- 2. Clients’ personal and contact information is only released to law enforcement officials when a court order mandates said release.
Service data and Privacy
- 1. No staff member, support technician, or any other party will enter or view the contents of a clients’ service without first requesting permission to do so via the Support System.
- 2. No data from a clients’ service will be recorded, saved, or achived without the clients’ knowledge and consent.
- 3. All data related to a service (including backups) is destroyed when a cancellation request or termination is processed for the service.
Account status and retention
- 1. Any account with at least one active service is considered to be of Active Status.
- 2. Active Status accounts will receive emails relating to their active services, support tickets, maintenance and general announcements.
- 3. An account with no current services is considered to be of Inactive Status.
- 4. Inactive Status accounts will receive emails relating to their support tickets, and general announcements.
- 5. An account will remain in inactive status for a maximum of 12 months, after this the account is pruned from our system and cannot be recovered.