1. In order to use our services, you are required to provide current and accurate identification, contact information, and other details as part of the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and accuracy of your account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You are solely responsible for all content on your account. You agree to immediately notify HNielsen Networks of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. HNielsen Networks will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your account secure.
2. HNielsen Networks may cancel or suspend your access to HNielsen Networks services at any time and for any reason without notice. Upon cancellation or suspension, your right to use the service will stop immediately. You may not have access to data that you stored on the service after we suspend or terminate the service. You are responsible for backing-up your data that you use with the service. If we cancel your service in its entirety without cause, we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of your payment corresponding to the portion of your service remaining right before we terminated your service.
3. You agree that any violations listed in our Acceptable Usage Policy are considered prohibited usage and may result in immediate account suspension and/or termination without compensation.
4. Intentional or Malicious violations of our Acceptable Usage Policy will result in immediate termination, and a ban from any further service.
1. All recurring services will follow a full calendar month for it’s renewal period.
2. Invoices for recurring services are generated 7 days prior to the due date.
3. Unpaid services will be suspended 24hours after the due date.
4. Unpaid services will be terminated 72hours after the due date.
5. Account credit does not expire and cannot be transferred to another account.
6. Existing account credit will automatically be applied towards further generated invoices until exhausted.
7. Chargebacks and disputes against any payment will result in immediate TERMINATION of all services on the account, and the account prohibited from placing any further orders.
1. Clients can request a refund within the first 14 days of the delivery of the service.
1.1. All custom orders (Customized servers, customized storage, or products that have been adjusted from the main state) are not elligable for a refund.
1.2. IP Addresses/Ranges are non refundable.
2. All refunds are issued on a pro-rated basis.
2.1. Refunds are in full for the server minus €2 per 1TB of data transferred from/to the service.
3. Refunds can only be provided to the payment method that has been used to pay for the service.
4. All refunds has to be requested via our ticketing system.
1.Immediate cancellation requests are processed within 24hours.
1.1. End of billing cycle cancellation requests are processed at the end of current billing term.
2. Once a cancellation has been processed all data from the service is wiped and unrecoverable.
1. Regular business hours are 10.00 – 22.00 CEST, support and billing related inquiries are generally handled within a few hours inside regular business hours.